Saturday, March 27, 2010

Is There A Home Remedy For Milia?







LOVE Stampin Up!!
I bought the paper decorated Stampin Up called Animal Stories for several months and I did not know yet how to make better.
Friday ', doing a tour of my favorite blogs I have seen the lesson Jenny and I bought it immediately. These are explanations in English in pdf format that you send right after payment via PayPal, payment method Quick and easy online course that I use a lot because I've got working for almost five years in Dublin. Cost of class 2.5 pounds, no!
's best to enhance the graceful animals that a ticket Shadow box? VoilĂ 
the result. I have yet to perfect their crop figures (I have to buy a pair of scissors, perhaps more appropriate!), But everything I love so much and I enjoyed a world, so much so that I ended up at one, with the new timetable.
Tickets accompanying the shadow boxes are quick and easy and I also really like the various boxes and bags, so I've also decorated box.
If you want the instructions in Italian let me know!
fun at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment