Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chief Cakes In San Diego

CELESTINE NOT WALK in single file. VINTAGE MARKET

Dear grass, you know I'm a stubborn and a bit bewildered fans Ascanio Celestini, the writer, actor, who borgataro now it's so fashionable but I like it when everyone told me, "but it should be, who is believed to be that? A little Fo Paolini with a little accent Aldo Fabrizi." But I would say that I like that I like to go see a play, see it on the screen by Dandini. I like that when I read his books I feel as if there is he who reads them to me.
Well, my lawn, I decided to write you a letter and post it below. Dear

Ascanio,
today I came to see you at the Fnac in Milan, you presented your last book. A friend of mine writes me an email and told me: "Look that from Fnac Friday's Ascanio. Ila we go?"
I think yes, I go there, although I have seen in the theater and presented at the Fnac in Naples when "class struggle" and I even made to sign a copy of the book together after criticizing the list Penati. And it goes well I am going there again, not my will badly, in fact.
You came, you spoke, you read, you made us laugh bitter (as my friend says, when we want to laugh, when you do not want no), have responded to the intervention of a boy who showed me a lot of tenderness as was judged frustrated and unable to react.
Go well, when I leave the Fnac, I go home and walk to 10 cm above the ground, his head full of words you read, commented on the Fiat, acceptance or not the trade-offs, contracts suicide.
On the way home there is a garden center (herbalist) who sells organic products, health food that you buy them and expire after one hour because they have no preservatives, pumpkin seeds, poppy, flax, dill, in short, expensive stuff. The place is a bit 'middle-class and then I almost never there before because I feel guilty to spend € 5.00 for a bag of seeds.
But tonight I went there and while I was looking for cookies in a room of the shop, a small group of people sitting with folded hands, all contrite to a Tibetan Lama who repeats a mantra.
on the wall read a sign that says: 'FRIDAY' March 4 MEETING WITH THE BLADE CHAMTRUL ... authoritative exponent of the Nyingma tradition of Tibetan Buddhism on the true essence of human life .
I looked and I had a thought: just before I was in a store where the wall was hung a sign reading "FRIDAY ' March 4 MEETING WITH Ascanio Celestini at the release of his latest book I walk in single file .
Here, I think even the spectators, we were in a group with their eye on you. You too have starred your mantra "... eat sitting, I'm sitting at the window, I eat sitting at the window ..." As he told us how important it is for you the musicality of words.
Then, I thought that everyone needs to believe in someone, in something, these people were happy to see the Lama intabarrato in his orange robe, I and other people we were glad to have you listened to you, while you play with your beard, tell us how bitter is the situation today, even then if you say it is not nihilistic to the end.
fact is that the blade end of his meeting and shaking all around him (which seems a little confused), I type in Naples when they come to me to sign the book from you.
I watch from afar and I head to the checkout.
Behind me a woman who participated in the recitation of the mantra starts to clatter with his sacks in un'ananas biological biological biological and artichokes. Wonder if you can open another cash in a hurry, but the cashier replied politely that no, in fact, the store is closing. Meanwhile
aloud the lady says she wants to give up its spending there, just do not have time and can not wait in line.
Then say, "Mrs. pass, pass well although he did not hand in a sandwich with mortadella whale inside, "but she does not understand, I just said thanks and throws his bio spending to the cashier.
I say, but you're not just out of the meeting with Lama? But you have just recited a mantra that should serve to calm down, to be patient, to focus on the real things of life? All
raised, the lady was happy not to be too long in what was a true "FILA INDIANA ", I say thanks and happy escape, convinced that he understood the true essence of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment