Monday, May 3, 2010

Transfer Voicemail To Mobile Me

delicate Greetings! Crocheted Flower Baskets



Here's another card pretty and delicate. Lately I'm having a great time doing it and I've also started writing the template in PDF, as you may have noticed.
The set of stamps that I used I got it for free after my first order Stampin Up, now 3 years ago, called Botanical Bloom and is ideal for creating a custom background designer.
appena posso it aggiungo template! Buona giornata
!

This map, nice and simple, is very much what I like: flowers, simplicity and delicacy!
It'sa lot of fun with the cards, I love the colors Stampin Up and the designer series paper. As you can see, I began to publish in pdf format free, thinking mostly starting this wonderful hobby!
The stamp set I won my first order with free SU, 3 years ago.
soon as I can now add in pdf format. It does not work yet pas bien, je dois perfectionner mes outils et trouver mon rythme.
Bonne journée!

Voilà the tutorial gratuit en PDF !

0 comments:

Post a Comment