Monday, February 28, 2011

Tsa Sandwich Bag Tolietries

Quadretto butterflies!


Here, instead, as I spent Saturday night after a day to paint the walls and shutters in the new home of the cousin of Jerome. Like spend time with him dedicated to our hobby. He paints or disassembly and reassembly of the things I and scrapbooking.
The picture is slightly larger than a standard photo. I printed and embossed stamp of the frame CONUN musical notes. I created the background Tufting two sheets of paper decorated TOGA and I literally ripped the center of the top sheet and curled sides to give it a shabby look. I then punched out the circles and the butterflies that I have decorated the center with rhinestones stickers and, finally, I gathered a pink ribbon and I tied a gold button which I then pasted in the lower right of the picture. Romance!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment