Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Happens To Phlegm In Baby's Throat?

THE CASE OF THE SMURFS

E 'for some years I've heard of CASE OF SMURFS , Sunday, in an annoying drizzle winter, I penetrated the neighborhood "The Maggiolina in Milan, in search of housing. Time is going by train to reach the central station I had addocchiate, hidden by bushes that protected them, but at the time seemed to me PUMPKIN rather than fungi. I then tried
information on the Internet and, thanks to a beautiful and interesting forum for architects, are aware of the history of these buildings.
Then, the neighborhood "The Maggiolina" is at the north of Milan and is also called the District of Journalists, as many publishers and writers living there were journalists, including the historic founder and first editor of Corriere dei Piccoli: Silvio Filippi Spaventa . Here, in Lepanto I found the homes of the Smurfs or the houses better pumpkin. Why homes of the Smurfs? Why, the first round from the roof constructions were inspired by the typical mushroom Amanita muscaria, with "hat" red with white polka dots.

The two buildings built by the architect Mario horses were demolished after the Second World War. Their place was occupied by five buildings from the roof covered with small rounded red tiles, hence the name CASE PUMPKIN.


The plant is also round and is more or less a studio apartment with basement floor but not usable as a laundry or storage.
So Sunday, I finally unearthed!
From the outside are nice and funny, I do not doubt that the fact of having to adapt all the furniture round the walls can be a costly problem, but I would love to live there for a while! I am fascinated by some corners of the green that the old or the current owners have created around the structures, making them even more "fairytale".



THE PICTURES AND SOME INFO FROM HERE I have taken:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=26674524 # post26674524

0 comments:

Post a Comment